Bridge to Careers
Bridge to Careers is designed to build academic skills while providing students with an opportunity to explore college and career options. Additionally, students are given the opportunity to earn the National Work Readiness Credential.
Bridge to Careers Program Highlights
- Intensive, short-term program
- Career Exploration – Personal career plan
- Math/ Reading courses and tutoring
- Technology/Computer courses
- GED preparation
- Earn the Work Readiness Credential
- Priority application for entry and scholarship for Pathways to Employment Program
- Attend Pathway to Careers Information Sessions to learn more and sign up for the program. Click here to view the fall 2013 Pathways to Careers Information Session Schedule.
- Complete a College and Career Readiness Intake and Assessment session.