Bridge to Careers
Bridge to Careers is designed to build academic skills while providing students with an opportunity to explore college and career options. Additionally, students are given the opportunity to earn the Career Readiness Certification.
Students who complete Bridge to Careers may continue their education as a CPCC Pathways to Employment scholar and work towards preparing to receive their High School Equivalency Diploma (GED) if needed.
Bridge to Careers Program Highlights
- Intensive, short-term program
- Career Exploration – Personal career plan
- Math/ Reading courses and tutoring
- Technology/Computer courses
- High school equivalency diploma preparation
- Earn the Career Readiness Certification
- Priority application for entry and scholarship for Pathways to Employment Program
- Attend Pathway to Careers Information Sessions to learn more and sign up for the program. Click here to view the fall 2013 Pathways to Careers Information Session Schedule.