College and Career Readiness hopes to have students from all of our programs involved in student activities! Please see below for a few requirements.
- Students must be enrolled in one of the following courses:
- Foundational Skills courses
- Pre-College courses
- English as a Second Language levels five (5) and six (6) courses
- Workforce Readiness courses
- Attend each agreed upon meeting, presentation, fair, or any other scheduled activity.
- Initial meeting with the Student Leadership coordinator, Pedro Galvan, to organize each students' individual program and its activities.