Special Learning Needs
Do you have a disability which makes learning in a traditional setting difficult?
College and Career Readiness offers free specialized education and transition to courses for adults diagnosed with an intellectual disability, a traumatic brain injury or other special learning needs.
The program's goal is to help students learn skills for:
- Independent living,
- Successful employment, and
- Active participation in the community.
Eight (8) different courses are offered to help students learn the following skills:
- Reading and writing
- Math and money management
- Consumer education
- Job seeking and job success skills
- Interpersonal relationships
- Community living
- Basic computer skills
Get started today by clicking below!