Student Requirements and Benefits
Special Learning Needs (formerly Compensatory Education) Enrollment Requirements
- Be 17 years of age or older.
- No longer attending public school.
- Documented diagnosis of an intellectual disability or traumatic brain injury. The student may have followed the OCS in high school and will need to provide appropriate documentation.
- Provide a current psychological evaluation within 3 years old.
Student Benefits Include:
- Experienced instructors who understand students learning needs.
- No tuition fees; books and materials are provided.
- Computer-based instruction.
- Central Campus location convenient to public transportation.
- Transitional program opportunities available with community-based services and employment skills.