Skip the Line at Intake Express!
Do you need your GED®? Come get started at CPCC!
New students are encouraged to attend 2014 Intake Express on Thursday, August 7th or Friday, August 8th.
At Intake Express new students can:
- learn more about College and Career Readiness and CPCC programs during a mini-orientation;
- complete the initial assessment test;
- complete required entry paperwork;
- and sign-up for classes during an individual advising and referral session.
Make an Appointment Today!
Visit the Central Campus Intake and Assessment Center to book your appointment. Space is limited so don’t delay. Make your appointment today!
Education Center – Welcome Center
1412 East 4th Street
Charlotte, NC 28235
Hours Available to Book an Appointment:
- Monday and Tuesday – 8:30am-2:00pm
- Wednesday and Thursday – 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday – 9:00am-12:00pm
What to Bring:
- A valid government issued photo identification (ID) card
Please plan to stay for a minimum of four hours during your scheduled Intake Express session.
Please note: Children need to be supervised at all times. Children will not be allowed in the assessment room during test times. Please plan accordingly.