Steps to Completion
Determine Your English Reading Level
- Visit an Intake and Assessment Center
- Enroll in an ESL class / Learning Resource Center (LRC) / Distance Learning Option
- Begin attending class
Attend and Study
- Read, write, speak, and listen to English at every opportunity!
- Meet the class/LRC attendance requirement
- Take the end of course post-test after at least 70 hours of instruction
- Re-enroll in course recommended by your instructor
- Repeat as often as needed until you test out of the ESL Program (your instructor will let you know)
Completion and Next Steps
- Celebrate with classmates and instructor as you receive your Certificate of Program Completion
- Meet with an Academic Adviser to plan your next step on your educational journey at CPCC!
Select a Language!