High School Equivalency Exam (GED® and HiSET®)

CCR gradTo earn a high school equivalency diploma, applicants can take either the General Educational Development (GED®) Test or the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET®).  Both tests result in the same diploma.  CPCC offers free preparation classes to get you ready!

Click on one of the topics below to learn more!


For more information, call 704.330.6129.