College and Career Readiness
Welcome to the College and Career Readiness Department!
CPCC’s College and Career Readiness Department offers a variety of options to help students successfully transition to college or seek employment. Best of all, students will receive free professional instruction in courses designed to fit their needs in:
- Foundational Skills in basic reading, writing and math;
- Pre-College including GED Preparation and Adult High School;
- English as a Second Language;
- Career exploration and work readiness;
- Occupational training combined with academic skill development.
Click below to learn more!
Become a Student
Become a Volunteer
At Central Piedmont Community College, we are committed to student success. All of our students, regardless of where they find themselves when they come to us, deserve a caring and responsive learning environment which helps them achieve their goals. We believe that we must create a community that cultivates a passion for learning, a respect for diversity, and an innovative spirit that values creativity and discovery. Our vision is to become a national leader in adult education by responding to students’ needs and providing innovative pathways to economic and personal self-sufficiency.
Select a Language!