College and Career Readiness
Welcome to the College and Career Readiness Department!
CPCC’s College and Career Readiness Department offers a variety of options to help students successfully transition to college or seek employment. Best of all, students will receive free professional instruction in courses designed to fit their needs in:
- Foundational Skills in basic reading, writing and math;
- Pre-College including High School Equivalency Preparation and Adult High School;
- English as a Second Language;
- Career exploration and work readiness;
- Occupational training combined with academic skill development.
At Central Piedmont Community College, we are committed to student success. All of our students, regardless of where they find themselves when they come to us, deserve a caring and responsive learning environment which helps them achieve their goals. We believe that we must create a community that cultivates a passion for learning, a respect for diversity, and an innovative spirit that values creativity and discovery. Our vision is to become a national leader in adult education by responding to students’ needs and providing innovative pathways to economic and personal self-sufficiency.
Select a Language!