Area of instruction at CPCC: screenwriting
About me: I love helping students get into their story and translating it into script format!
- Story development director at Paramount for veteran screenwriters, directors and producers.
- Substantial film industry experience and knowledge of film imparted to students in the emerging film world in Charlotte.
- Previously I have been involved in the pre-production of Days of Thunder (Simpson-Bruckheimer, producers).
Experience in your field:
- Throughout my career I have worked in all facets of the entertainment industry, including motion picture packaging, distribution, production and pre-production.
- Continue to serve as story consultant to writers and Hollywood producers.
- For the last seven years, I have been teaching screenwriting at regional colleges and holding screenwriting workshops in Charlotte and Asheville.
- Mentored students who entered the Nicholls Screenwriting Competition and others who won awards in film festivals such as 48 Hours.
- Remain actively involved in the film industry.