Area of instruction at CPCC: Home Decorating Basics
About me: I love sharing my knowledge of color and design with people, those who are interested in decorating as a career, or just want to expand on their love of design in their own home.
- Graduate in interior design and fashion merchandising, Bauder College, Atlanta
- Currently working towards an ASID-professional designation
- Local designer for about 30 years and with Leon Hill Interiors for 22 years
- Worked in residential and commercial design from Florida to West Virginia
- Family activities related to sports; especially football!
- Church activities
- Annual Hickory Furniture Mart for design ideas and trends
Affiliations and recognitions:
- Award-winning projects and notable clients
- Charity speaking engagements on home decorating