Area of instruction at CPCC: Stained Glass Workshop
About me: I find teaching a true joy and the staff at CPCC is extremely helpful, which makes my teaching job even easier.
I have won numerous awards for my stained glass windows in shows throughout the state and have an AA degree in textile design from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, N.Y.
Experience in your field:
- Have done stained glass work for 25 years
- Have taught stained glass for 21 years
- Apprenticed under two of the country’s top stained glass artists on Long Island, N.Y. for six years.
- My work can be found throughout the U.S. and in a number of foreign countries
Additional areas of interest:
- Teach fusing glass (warm glass)
- Have a passion for calligraphy, which I have taught in the past.
- Enjoy painting and pen and ink work as time allows.
- Member in good standing of the Stained Glass Association of America