The James R. Worrell Sr. Financial Services Institute at CPCC helps you understand your finances and improve your financial future. Whether you are just out of high school or planning for retirement, we provide you with the knowledge and skills to take charge of your finances.
- Financial Planning for Women (Online)
- Introduction to Stock Options (Online)
- Investing 102: Turning your Retirement Nest Egg into a Monthly Income
- Retirement Planning Today
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My! (Online)
- The Analysis and Valuation of Stocks (Online)
Would you like a presentation for your employees or private group? The Corporate Learning Center can arrange for financial experts to cover any of the above topics - plus more. Call 704.330.4660 for questions or a quote.
Need help? Check out these Personal Finance Resources