Computer Technology Institute Testing Center
CPCC Computer Technology Institute will help you excel and succeed through certification. IT industry certifications are globally recognized and aimed at enhancing individual productivity, marketability and value.
IT industry recognized certification tests offered include:
|Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)||Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - Infrastructure||Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - Developer|
|AutoDesk Certified User (ACU)||Intuit Quickbooks Certified User (QCU)||Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)|
- Before taking your certification exam, you will need to setup a Certiport account by registering through Certiport. Completely fill in the screens, write down your username and password and bring with you to campus. Required when taking the exam.
- Schedule Your Test
- CPCC's Computer Technology Institute offers 50 percent reduced MOS exams to past and present students - use promotional code: CCEMOS. All sales are final; no refunds
Preparation for Certification Exams plus Vouchers
- We offer MeasureUp practice tests at a reduced price to help you prepare and gain confidence toward earning your Microsoft and CompTIA IT industry certification.
- Our CompTIA practice exams are sold bundled with the official test voucher at a reduced price.
- Click now to purchase your practice test. All sales are final; no refunds.
For questions about Certiport testing, MeasureUp practice tests, or what classes help prepare you for the exam, you may contact Computer Technology staff by email.
*Additional IT industry certified exams offered through Pearson VUE can be taken at CPCC Main Testing Site on Central Campus. Pearson VUE offers certification testing for SAP, VMWare and others.
Links to navigate Computer Technology Institute