Create a successful future by choosing from CPCC's growing list of non-degree career programs and professional credentials.
- Get the latest knowledge and skills in your field.
- Build your confidence and enhance your résumé.
- Instantly tell employers your proven level of expertise.
|RECOMMENDED AND RELATED COURSES|
- North Carolina State Employees' Credit Union scholarships - Application deadline Aug. 21.
- What about IT careers? Just call for advice. We'll explore various industry certifications to help you get hired. Click here to learn more about IT credentials.
Need help with directions? Visit Parking, maps and locations or call 704.330.2722.