Create a successful future by choosing from CPCC's growing list of non-degree career programs and professional credentials.
- Get the latest knowledge and skills in your field.
- Build your confidence and enhance your résumé.
- Instantly tell employers your proven level of expertise.
- - Learn the occupations with the most hiring opportunities in Mecklenburg County for the six-month period ending Dec. 31, 2015.
- - Get the latest feature profiled on these top industry sectors. Find local labor market information on top employers, occupations, growth projections and more. Updated for ending period December 31, 2015. )
Still searching? There are so many paths and credentials to choose from that we're happy to help. Call 704.330.4223 for more guidance.
|RECOMMENDED SITES AND INFORMATION
- Explore the local job market and more in our new Career Hub.
- Learn about Jobs in Demand.
- Sign up here to receive CPCC's Corporate and Continuing Education printed schedule. Schedule is mailed three times per year.
Need help with directions? Visit Parking, maps and locations or call 704.330.2722.