New Fully-Online Courses
More great career training at your fingertips, thanks to our educational partner ed2go. Look for the new lineup below covering many topics, from investing to medical coding. The links give you a full course outline.
Learn more in our FAQs for ed2go here.
Classes 24-hours in length and starting from $95 include:
- Analysis and Valuation of Stocks (ECO 8053)
- Employment Law Fundamentals (SBX 8100)
- Introduction to Peachtree Accounting 2012 (ACC 7006)
- Introduction to Stock Options (ECO 8051)
- Marketing on a Shoestring, Small Business (SBX 8101)
- Non-Profit Fundraising Essentials (SBX 8102)
- (REX 7406)
- (REX 7407)
- Starting a Consulting Practice (SBX 8103)
- Stocks, Bonds and Investing: Oh My! (ECO 8052)
- Writing Topics
Additional courses of varying lengths and tuition amounts
- AutoCAD - multiple courses from 80 to 230 hrs.
- Certified Global Business Professional (INT 7210) - 160 hrs.
- CISCO CCNA Certification Training (ETG 8004) - 100 hrs.
- Digital Arts Certificate (ETG 8005) Length: 360 hrs.
- Freight Broker/Agent Training (GAT 8024) - 150 hrs.
- Help Desk Analyst: Tier 1 Support Specialist (ETG 8006) - 120 hrs.
- ICD10 Medical Coding (HIT 7000) - 200 hrs.
- Management for IT Professionals (ETG 8007) - 390 hrs.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 (MCITP) (ETG 8008) - 200 hrs.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Service Administrator (MCITP) (ETG 8009) - 240 hrs.
- Microsoft (MCTS): SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance (ETG 8011) - 110 hrs.
- Mobile Web Developer (ETG 8012) - 200 hrs.
- Multimedia Arts Certificate (ETG 8013) - 360 hrs.
- Technical Writing (GAT 8027) - 80 hrs.
- Video Game Design and Development (ETG 8014) - 500 hrs.
Looking for more online options in computer technologies? Check out AlphaSprout, another e-learning partner where you get one full year of access and can enroll anytime! Learn more. CPCC also offers additional online courses, so be sure to check out individual program areas.