CSCP - Certified Supply Chain Professional Exam Prep
Study the entire supply chain in this 32-hour comprehensive course designed for those pursuing the APICS designation of CSCP.
You will learn and understand the integration and coordination from end to end in a supply chain, plus prepare to take the professional level exam. View the course outline for additional details.
Call 704.330.4223 or visit our online registration system to enroll in this course.
Is CSCP right for you?? Check out APICS' "Getting Started Tool Kit" at www.learncscp.com/getting-started
Note: APICS has enhanced its exam delivery process.
We understand this is a change and many exam candidates were familiar with the previous way to register. Although announcements were made on the APICS and Pearson VUE websites, we realize that you may not have been aware of this update.
What Candidates Need to Know
NEW To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent OR
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, or CPSM credential OR
- 3 years of related business experience
Effective November 1, 2013, before scheduling an exam, candidates will need an authorization to test (ATT). The process is fast and easy, but there are few items to note:
- You must obtain the ATT from APICS before going to the Pearson VUE website
- Your name on the ATT must match the identification you bring to the test center
- The ATT is valid for one year
- You will pay for the exam as part of the ATT process
- Shortly after completing the ATT and payment process online, you will receive an email about how to schedule your exam
For more information on exam registration, please read the APICS Certification Bulletin that applies to your exam type.
If you have any questions, please contact APICS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777.
|RECOMMENDED AND RELATED COURSES|