CSCP - Certified Supply Chain Professional Exam Prep
Study the entire supply chain in this 32-hour comprehensive course designed for those pursuing the APICS designation of CSCP.
You will learn and understand the integration and coordination from end to end in a supply chain, plus prepare to take the professional level exam.
New! This course is now eligible for the North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union Scholarship program. Open to adults who want new or improved job skills training and belong to one or more of the following groups: unemployed, claiming unemployment insurance, under-employed, NC National Guard or military veteran or military spouse.
Click here to learn more or apply now.
Applications due by noon, August 21.
Additional informational can be found/questions submitted via web page
Note: APICS has enhanced its exam delivery process.
We understand this is a change and many exam candidates were familiar with the previous way to register. Although announcements were made on the APICS and Pearson VUE websites, we realize that you may not have been aware of this update.
What Candidates Need to Know
To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you must have:
- The APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M, CSM, or CPSM designations plus two years of related business experience, or
- bachelor's degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience.
Effective November 1, 2013, before scheduling an exam, candidates will need an authorization to test (ATT). The process is fast and easy, but there are few items to note:
- You must obtain the ATT from APICS before going to the Pearson VUE website
- Your name on the ATT must match the identification you bring to the test center
- The ATT is valid for one year
- You will pay for the exam as part of the ATT process
- Shortly after completing the ATT and payment process online, you will receive an email about how to schedule your exam
For more information on exam registration, please read the APICS Certification Bulletin that applies to your exam type.
If you have any questions, please contact APICS Customer Service at email@example.com, or 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777.
|RECOMMENDED AND RELATED COURSES|