CSCP - Certified Supply Chain Professional Exam Prep
Study the entire supply chain in this new 40-hour comprehensive course designed for those pursuing the APICS designation of CSCP.
You will learn and understand the integration and coordination from end to end in a supply chain, plus prepare to take the professional level exam. (SCP 8000)
NOTE: Students will be responsible for purchasing the APICS CSCP study materials before class at www.apics.org
Call 704.330.4223 or visit our online registration to enroll in this course.
Check out the APICS "Getting Started Tool Kit" at www.learncscp.com/getting-started.
We understand this is a change and many exam candidates were familiar with the previous way to register. Despite announcements on the APICS and Pearson VUE websites, we realize that you may not have been aware of this update.
What should candidates know?
To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent OR
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, or CPSM credential OR
- Three years of related business experience
Authorization to test (ATT) is required before scheduling an exam. Note the following:
- Obtain the ATT from APICS before going to the Pearson VUE website.
- Your name on the ATT must match the identification you bring to the test center.
- The ATT is valid for one year.
- You will pay for the exam as part of the ATT process.
- Shortly after completing the ATT and payment process online, you will receive an email about how to schedule your exam.
For more information on the exam registration, read the APICS Certification Bulletin that applies to your exam type. For questions, contact APICS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777.
|RECOMMENDED AND RELATED COURSES|