This intensive 36-hour exam prep review course in partnership with SHRM will better prepare you to become certified. As a result, these credentials will define you as HR expert and leader in this ever-evolving profession. This certification preparation course is for individuals seeking credentials that identify and test the knowledge and practical real-life experiences HR professionals need. Course includes instruction and the latest version of the SHRM Learning System. View the course outline: BUX 7930.
Commit to Your Career
SHRM's global HR credentials, SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP, offer growth, advancement and recognition. These credentials are based on extensive global research involving employers, academics, and practicing HR professionals at all levels to ensure they maintain an industry-leading level of excellence and relevance in this ever-evolving profession.
By becoming SHRM certified, you prove your knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today's global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your SHRM certification will define you as an HR expert and leader.
Ensure you're prepared with our course designed for SHRM credential candidates. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
This intensive 12 week program combines expert instruction with the 2017 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
Our course includes the 2017 SHRM Learning System.
Certification and Product
Testing Windows and Deadlines
Download Certification Handbook
SHRM Learning System
Become a Member
Benefits To You
You'll benefit from:
- An experienced, SHRM-certified instructor.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers.
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
- Earning up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) if you are attending this program for professional development only.
Benefits To Your Employer
Certification benefits your entire organization:
- It demonstrates that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the global SHRM BoCK™.
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
Advance your career.
If you're not interested in certification but want to improve your HR skills, this course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core behavior and technical competencies and increase productivity in the workplace.
Central Piedmont Community College courses are taught by SHRM-Certified instructors experienced in the HR field. Students will be expected to complete all assigned readings, and activities prior to each class.
As an official SHRM Education Partner, we are able to build our course on the SHRM Learning System, giving you access to the most comprehensive, effective and up-to-date exam preparation tools available. The 2017 SHRM Learning System delivers:
- EFFECTIVE AND PROVEN RESULTS. Candidates who use the SHRM Learning System consistently beat the average exam pass rate.
- ONE SOURCE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION. All the study tools you need to understand, apply and engage with behavioral competencies and HR knowledge.
- CURRENT AND RELEVANT CONTENT. The SHRM Learning System has been updated to align with the 2017 SHRM BoCK, the defined standard for knowledge and competencies required of HR professionals around the world.
- CONVENIENT 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS to your study tools from any mobile device, tablet, or computer.
The SHRM Learning System is comprised of four modules of study based on the SHRM BoCK: