CFP® Certification Education Program
The need for objective financial advice, combined with the rigorous standards demanded of CFP certificants, has placed CFP® Certification at the forefront of the financial planning profession.
The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. awards the CFP® Certified Financial Planner and CFP marks to individuals that meet initial and ongoing certification requirements:
- Satisfy education requirements
- Meet three to five years of work experience in a financial planning field
- Pass the CFP® Certification Examination
- Comply with the CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Meet continuing education and re-certification requirements
The CFP® Certification Education Program has the following seven courses which may be taken in about one year.
Scholarship opportunities may be available for students already enrolled in the program. Please contact the James R. Worrell Sr. Financial Services Institute by email or calling 704.330.4685 for more information.