CFP® Certification Education Program
Advance your career with the certification that clients recognize, respect and demand. The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. awards the CFP® Certified Financial Planner and CFP marks to individuals that meet the initial and ongoing certification requirements:
- Satisfy education requirements
- Meet three to five years of work experience in a financial planning field
- Pass the CFP® Certification Examination
- Comply with the CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Meet continuing education and re-certification requirements
Free session August 6
Join us to learn more during a free information session on Thursday, August 6, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Harris Campus. Call 704.330.4681 to reserve your seat.
CFP® Certification Education Program at CPCC has the following cycle of seven courses:
Scholarship opportunities may be available. Contact the James R. Worrell Sr. Financial Services Institute by or calling 704.330.4685.
See what our students are saying: Testimonial