N.C. Property Insurance Agent

Property InsuranceThis course is required for a Property Insurance sales license and is recommended if you want an adjuster's license. Topics include general terms and concepts, personal and commercial insurance coverage and North Carolina statutes and regulations pertinent to property insurance. Upon successful completion (80 percent or higher), you will be eligible to sit for the state Property Insurance Agent Exam. For a sales license, you must attend 100 percent of the classes.
View the course outline: INX 7501


Take the next step: