Systems Application Products (SAP)
If you’re not sure about the value of building your SAP expertise to prepare for a job in today’s workplace, consider this:
|More than 260,000 companies in the world run SAP. These companies represent 86% of Global Fortune 500 companies.|
At CPCC's Computer Technology Institute, we have recently become a SAP Student Academy Partner allowing us to bring you the training for the skills you need to qualify for the SAP jobs in the Charlotte market.
- SAP ERP Basics: Integration of Business Processes (TERPE)
- SAP ERP Financials: Management Accounting (TFIN2E)
- SAP ERP Financials: Accounting (TFIN5E)
- SAP ERP Production: Planning and Manufacturing (TSCM4E)
- SAP ERP Procurement: Materials Management (TSCM5E)
- SAP ERP Supply Chain Management: Order Fulfillment (TSCM6E)
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management: Managment & Administration (THR1E)
**The course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. All classes are self-directed.
To learn more please contact: Karla Shields
Links to navigate within Computer and Information Technology
ATTENTION: If you are an unemployed professional, consider applying for our Reach IT Scholarship that focuses on gaining more skills for high demand jobs in IT.*