Computer and Information Technology
It's an IT World - Succeed in it!
We offer non-degree IT skill-based courses that help move your career forward.
Classes address job requirements to help you become more competitive and stay current as technology changes.
Through hands-on training or online we have the right class to meet these challenges. Explore our courses to find what's right for you.
Click to learn more about our programs:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Management and Analytics
- IT Infrastructure
- Productivity Tools (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Programming and App Development
- Web Design and Development
- See also:
- CompTIA Certifications
Graphic Design, Printing and Photography (Adobe and digital photography)
Marketing and Social Media
- Online Computer Courses
Call 704.330.4223 or visit our online registration to enroll.
CPCC's Computer Technology Institute helps bridge the IT skills gap by offering non-degree courses for mid-career professionals who want to enhance their IT skills. Gain your edge in the job market and get the confidence to advance your career. For group training and custom delivery, contact the Corporate Learning Center or call 704.330.4660.
IT Career Guide and Resources
- Resources to help you find your future in IT.
- Get certified and get noticed at Certiport Testing Center
- What's most in demand in Charlotte? See Top 25 Occupations in Demand (.pdf download)