IT Events and Resources
It's an IT world. Succeed in IT.
Advances in IT continue to drive innovation and create change across all industries.
In addition, businesses will continue to seek out and invest in talented professionals who can integrate and apply various IT tools and applications.
That means IT careers are expected to continue to grow, offering challenging work that allows for creativity, intellectual development and financial security.
Count on CPCC to help you stay informed and to be an active voice in Charlotte's IT community.
Users Groups and Meet-Ups in Charlotte
- Charlotte BI Group
- Charlotte Area SharePoint User Group
- Carolina IT Professionals Group
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Tech After Five
Resources provided by CPCC:
Steps toward your future in IT - (offered by Computer Technology Institute)
- Match your experience, expertise and passion to one of our five non-degree technology areas:
- Enroll in our IT Career Management program (coming Spring 2017) - or use the O'Net resource "Interest Profiler" to help you decide what type of careers are right for you. (This link will take you to an external page).
- Decide whether you prefer online or face-to-face courses.
- Register for your class and begin enhancing your skills.
See Frequent Asked Questions for Continued Education classes
2-Year Degree Resources:
- Information Technology degrees - Learn about the curriculum degree and certificate programs.
- CPCC Career Services - Get help identifying satisfying careers that fit your needs.
Links to navigate Computer Technology Institute