Computer and Information Technology
It's an IT World - Succeed in it!
We offer non-degree IT skill-based courses that help move your career forward.
Classes address job requirements to help you become more competitive and stay current as technology changes.
Through hands-on training or online we have the right class to meet these challenges. Explore our courses to find what's right for you.
Click to learn more about our programs:
- Digital and Social Media
- Digital Photography
- IT Infrastructure
- Productivity Tools
- Programming and App Development
- Web Design and Development
- Online Computer Courses
- IT Certificates
Call 704.330.4223 or visit our online registration to enroll.
CPCC's Computer Technology Institute helps bridge the IT skills gap by offering non-degree courses for mid-career professional’s, that want to enhance their IT skills to apply for roles that are in high demand. Training in Information Technology will give you the competitive edge you need for your business or to advance your career. For group training and customized delivery, contact the Corporate Learning Center or call 704.330.4660.
IT Career Guide and Resources
- Resources to help you find your future in IT.
- Get certified and get noticed at Certiport Testing Center
- What's in demand? Check out the sector profile: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (PDF) The most recent six-month period labor market data for the Charlotte area on this sector's top employers, top job titles, skills, occupations and certifications.