Lean improvement efforts enable organizations to make dramatic reductions in waste and non-value-added activities to become highly effective, competitive and profitable operations. The basic concept of Lean is to do more with less. Many companies on the path to Lean have achieved 50 percent or greater improvements in cycle time, inventory, product development time, labor hours, defects, space requirements and more.
New! Lean Mastery (60-hour online course)
- Learn to apply lean principles to substantially improve the operating and financial performance.
- Understand how to recognize and eliminate waste.
- Determine value added, non-valued-added, and non-value-added-but-required activities.
- Identify the value stream, how it’s mapped, and how to identify the areas for improvement.
- Develop a road map and an implementation plan.
On-demand and group training
CPCC's Corporate Learning Center can bring Lean into your office or workplace with instruction based on your unique needs. For information, call 704.330.4660 today.