Cliff McCall Memorial Scholarship
The CPCC Foundation may award scholarships to students in Aging Studies. The scholarship fund honors the memory of Cliff McCall, a former CPCC student dedicated to the field of Aging Studies. The awards are available based on funding, and the number and amount of the awards may vary by semester.
To apply, you must submit a completed application form, including an essay. Awards may be used for books and tuition. Candidates will be selected using a 10-point scale based on the following criteria:
- Mecklenburg County residency (1 point)
- Charlotte area residency (1 point or 1 additional point)
- Displaced or unemployed (2 points)
- Quality of essay (1 to 5 points)
- Previous or current student seeking to finish program (1 point) Note: Students previously awarded a scholarship must wait at least one semester to re-apply.
Additional information, the application form and deadline information are available by email request here.