Frequently Asked Questions
What hours are you open?
- The Cashier's Office normal hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Extended hours dates for each semester is published in the Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) class schedule.
- Between May 9, 2016 to July 15, 2016, the college will operate on a four day work schedule. The cashiering offices will be open during this period from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Do you have a payment plan?
- CPCC now offers the NELNET tuition payment plan for fall and spring semesters. For additional financial assistance, you may want to visit a Financial Aid Office.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card used for payment. All other curriculum students will receive refunds via the BankMobile debit card or by an ACH transfer to their personal bank account. All other CCE students will be refunded via check.
How do I get a refund for classes I dropped/canceled?
- All CCE students will receive refunds via credit card or check mailed to the address on file.
- All curriculum students will be issued refunds to credit cards or the BankMobile debit card.
What number do I call if I have questions concerning my refund?
For any questions related to your account, please contact the following cashiering offices:
- Central Campus 704-330-6964
- Levine Campus 704-330-4262
- Cato Campus 704-330-4842
- Harper Campus 704-330-4472
- Harris Campus 704-330-4647
- Merancas Campus 704-330-4102
Will I receive a statement indicating the amount owed for classes?
- Only statements for PRE-FALL REGISTRATION will be emailed. Payment dates vary by semester and are posted online. View payment due dates.
- All outstanding balances must be paid before registering or withdrawing for any term. In addition, no college transcripts or diplomas will be released until all balances are paid in full.
Where / how do I pay?
- The current forms of payment we accept are MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash, check or money order. You may pay in person at any campus cashiering office. You may also pay online by logging ito mycollege.cpcc.edu.
Where can I obtain an estimated cost of tuition?
- The estimated cost of tuition for both in-state and out-of-state students can be located below. Please note that amounts listed are estimates only and fees may vary based on actual courses.