Electronics Engineering Technology
More information about the Electronics Engineering Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Electronics Engineering Technology Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
Possible job titles for graduates
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technician
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Knowledge of technology, electronics systems, and engineering principles
- Computer knowledge
- Math skills
- Reading comprehension and near vision
- Problem sensitivity and solving skills
- Dependability and cooperation
- Attention to detail
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- O*Net on Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technicians
- IEEE-USA Your Career
Related Job sites