More information about the Respiratory Therapy program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Respiratory Therapy Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Concern for others
- Dependability and Integrity
- Detail oriented
- Science and medical knowledge
- Equipment usage competencies
- Problem sensitivity (detect and tend to existing and possible future problems)
- Willingness to update education
- Verbal and writing skills
- Critical thinking
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Perform in stressful environment
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Respiratory Therapists
- O*Net on Respiratory Therapists
- American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- North Carolina Society for Respiratory Care (NCSRC)
Related Job sites