More information about the Pharmacy Technology programoffered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Pharmacy Technology program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible Job Titles for Graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Certified Pharmacy Technician
* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Processing Information
- Ability to stand for a generous amount of time
- Customer and Personal Service
- Computer Proficient
- Clerical Skills
Occupation and professional information resources
- O*Net on Pharmacy Technicians
- Occupational Outlook Handbook on Pharmacy Technicians & Aides
- Salary.com information about Pharmacy Technicians
- Watch a video about Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacists
- US Pharmacists
Related job sites
- Rx Career Center
- Pharmacy Technician jobs on indeed.com
- Other Pharmacy Technician jobs
- Pharmacy Technician jobs on simplyhired.com