More information about the Pharmacy Technology programoffered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Pharmacy Technology program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible Job Titles for Graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Certified Pharmacy Technician
* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Processing Information
- Ability to stand for a generous amount of time
- Customer and Personal Service
- Computer Proficient
- Clerical Skills
Occupation and professional information resources
- O*Net on Pharmacy Technicians
- Occupational Outlook Handbook on Pharmacy Technicians & Aides
- Watch a video about Pharmacy Technicians
Related job sites