Ophthalmic Medical Assisting
More information about the Ophthalmic Medical Assisting program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the Ophthalmic Medical Assisting program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Ophthalmic Medical Technician/Assistant||
* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers
that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Ophthalmic knowledge
- Clerical knowledge and organizational skills
- Customer service skills and experience
- Active listening
- Concern for others
Occupation and professional information resources
- O*Net on Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
- Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Discover Eye Careers
Related job sites