Computer Integrated Machining
More information about the Computer Integrated Machining program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Computer Integrated Machining Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Tool & Die Technician||RC|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Operation & control abilities
- Computer/technology understanding
- Math skills
- Precision and accuracy
- Problem sensitivity (identify and tend to existing and possible future problems)
- Science and engineering knowledge
- Safety awareness
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- O*Net on Machinists
- O*Net on Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Machinists and Tool and Die Makers
- National Tooling & Machining Association (NTMA)
- CNC Zone
- Modern Machine Shop Online
Related Job sites