More information about the Dental Hygiene program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Dental Hygiene Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- medicine/dentistry knowledge
- customer and personal service
- hand/finger dexterity and good near vision
- dependability and cooperation
- active listening and concern for others
- speaking and teaching abilities
- time management
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Dental Hygienists
- O*Net on Dental Hygienists
- American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA)
- American Dental Association
Related Job sites