Learn more about Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) Diploma in Dental Assisting and check out Career Coach or contact Career Services for additional career information.
Possible job titles for graduates
* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.
NECESSARY ABILITIES AND QUALITIES
- Medicine/dentistry knowledge
- Customer service
- Hand/finger dexterity and good near vision
- Dependability and cooperation
- Active listening and concern for others
- Reading comprehension and speaking abilities
- Time management
OCCUPATION AND PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Dental Assistants
- O*Net on Dental Assistants
- American Dental Assistants' Association (ADAA)
- American Dental Association