Description of Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Management offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Construction Management program website.
|Possible Job Titles for Graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Time Management
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Oral and Written Communication
Occupation and professional information resources
- O*Net on Cost Estimators
- O*Net on Construction Managers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Cost Estimators
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Construction Managers
- Watch a video about Construction Managers
Related job sites