Baking and Pastry Arts
Description of Associate of Applied Science Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Baking and Pastry Arts program website.
|Possible Job Titles for Graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Assistant Pastry Chef||ASE|
* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Near Vision
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
Occupation and professional information resources
- American Culinary Federation
- O*Net on Bakers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bakers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Cooks
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Chefs and Head Chefs
- Watch a video about Bakers, Bread and Pastry
Related job sites