More information about the Accounting Program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Accounting Program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Bill and Account Collector
|Billing, Cost and Rate Clerk
|Bookkeeping, Accounting and Auditing Clerk
|Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk||CE|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Math skills and interest
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and dependability
- Ability to work independently and communicate well with others
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- American Accounting Association
- O*Net on Accounting Clerks/Bookkeepers
- O*Net on Payroll Clerks
- O*Net on Tax Preparers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Accounting professions
Accounting-Related Job sites