Our students and graduates come from 285 degree, diploma, and certificate programs, ensuring you will meet some of the best talent Charlotte has to offer.
In addition to meeting our students and alumni, you will also meet a diverse pool of candidates from the greater Charlotte community.
- Meet more than 1,500 CPCC students, graduates, and community job seekers
- Connect with candidates qualified to fill professional and entry-level positions in various areas including technical/vocational, health, hospitality, STEM-S, and professional careers
- Increase your visibility on all six CPCC campuses
- Sponsorship ($850): Double booth located in premium space, registration for 2 recruiters, company name and logo on all marketing and advertising materials, recognition in press releases and print materials as a Career Fair Sponsor, logos with direct links to company website throughout the College’s semester, and company plaque recognizing sponsorship. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, January 9.
- Corporate Registration ($300 if register/pay by Feb. 6 │ $350 if register/pay Feb. 7-20): Single booth, registration for 2 recruiters, company website linked on the CPCC Career Services website, parking.
- Non-Profit Registration ($150 if register/pay by Feb. 6 │ $200 if register/pay Feb. 7-20): Single booth, registration for 2 recruiters, company website linked on the CPCC Career Services website, parking.
Forms can be filled out digitally and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and faxed to 704-330-6036.