Welcome to BN College @ Central Piedmont Community College! We are glad to be a part of the college community here in Charlotte. Our goal is to always have the proper book in your students hand when the students need the book – period! Working together we can ensure your students have access to the textbooks you require while also maintaining an affordable and dependable place to shop. By encouraging your students to use and access the bookstore you in turn help CPCC by providing the school opportunities to recover money used for other programs across all campuses and scholarships.
BN College @ CPCC is the place to find everything you need for your classes and your students. We can cater to any needs you may have and will be more than happy to assist you in selection of your textbooks, school supplies, reference books, and other items for your sections. We operate three full-time locations and three part-time store locations.
You can obtain textbook and bookstore information, including required and recommended items for classes, store hours, and payment options on our website.
- The R. Powell Majors Bookstore is located at Central Campus in uptown Charlotte on Charlottetowne Ave. The store is in the Hall Building on the main level. This store is open regular store hours throughout the week and extended hours during pre-term rush and end of term textbook buyback periods. The General Manager is Susan Kline.
- BN College @ CPCC Levine Campus is located at the Levine Campus on Campus Ridge Rd. in Matthews. The store is in Levine I on the second floor. This store is open regular store hours during the week and extended hours during pre-term rush and end of term textbook buyback periods. The Store Manager is Raymond Richer.
- BN College @ CPCC Cato Campus is located at Cato Campus on W.T. Harris Blvd. near University City in Charlotte. The store is in Cato II on the lower level near the Student Government Offices. This store is open regular store hours during the week and extended hours during pre-term rush and end of term textbook buyback periods. The Store Manager is Andrea Coffey.
- Our part-time locations are located centrally on the indicated campus (Harris, Harper, or Merancas).
- These bookstores are always staffed during the pre-term rush period and peak textbook buyback periods.
- In addition these bookstores are always open 30 minutes prior to and 30 after the beginning of any new class (Corporate and Continuing Education or curriculum) on that particular campus.