Archived Event Videos
2012 Building Cancer Awareness
- Cancer 101 presented by Willie Adams with Presbyterian Cancer Center covers the basics of cancer: types, symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.
- Breast Cancer Awareness presented by Tammy Hoyle with Charlotte Radiology talks about breast cancer tumors, diagnosis, and significance of examinations.
- Cancer Fighting Foods presented by Merritt Tracy, a Wellness Coach, explains the significance of eating cancer fighting "super foods".
- A Lesson in Men's Cancer Health presented by Dr. Carrizosa with Levine Cancer Center discusses types of cancer specific to men and early warning signs.
2012 Go Red Speakers:
- Preventing Heart Attacks and Strokes presented by Dr. Barringer
- Peripheral Vascular Disease and Varicose Veins presented by Dr. Wang - (A video recording of this presentation is unavailable, therefore, the PowerPoint used during the presentation is being made available instead)
- Balanced Eating presented by Lisa Stimmer
- Heart Test from a Patient's Perspective presented by Sabrina Black
Monthly Speaker Series: