Campus Fitness Centers (Faculty/Staff/Students Only)
Central campus, Levine campus, and Merancas campus each offer FREE fitness center access to all faculty, staff, and students. A facilitator is available to assist students, faculty and staff with the use of the equipment.
- A valid CPCC ID card and appropriate exercise clothing is required to use any fitness center facility. Personal items may be stored in a near-by locker room and showers are available.
- For more information stop by or call any fitness center.
- **Faculty and staff are welcome to use the fitness center after they complete a brief orientation session and sign a liability waiver.
Central Campus Fitness Center: TA 1110
- Spring 2017 Semester Schedule Click Link: Spring 2017 Semester Fitness Center Hours 1/12-5/5
- For more information and hours call 704 330 2722 x3216.
Levine Campus Fitness Center: LV 1416
- Updated Hours Pending
- For more information and hours call 704 330 2722 x7252.
Merancas Campus Fitness Center: CJ 118
- Merancas Fitness Center Hours: 10:00am-2:00pm Each Day
- For more information and hours call 704 330 2722 x7044.