CCE: Health and Fitness Courses
Please visit the CCE Personal Interest website for specific information and a complete description of the classes offered through CCE and Personal Interests. http://www.cpcctraining.org/personal-interest
Tuition Free Classes - Note* CCE classes are available to employees on a space-available basis. This means the employees may register for these classes only if the class does not fill up during normal registration. Arrangements for taking these courses on a space-available basis must be made by contacting the program developer.
Example Classes that May Be Available:
- Dance classes include: Social Dance, Shag, Egyptian Belly Dance, and Salsa/Merengue.
- Sports & Fitness classes include: Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga, Self-Protection for Women, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking, Motorcycle Riding, Boot Camp Fitness, Jump Rope Fitness and Cardio Kickboxing.
- Also, feel free to “sample” some of our Fun and Healthy Cooking Alternatives:
- Home Gourmet: Chicken Workshop
- The Whole Truth About Grains
- Super Food Rx: Nutritious Foods That Will Change Your Life
NOTE*: Employees may take "self-supporting" classes only if space is available. Registration for self-supporting classes requires special procedures. Requests should be made in writing using the appropriate form and submitted to the program coordinator/chair at least one week prior to the class start date. The program coordinator/chair will notify the employee at least 24 hours before the class begins if space is available.