American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009



Q: What should I do if I suspect that a company or individual is using Recovery funds fraudulently?
A: There are several ways to report potential fraud, waste, or abuse of Recovery funds:
  • Submit a fraud, waste, and abuse Complaint Form online
  • Call the toll-free Fraud Hotline number at 1-877-FWA-DESK (1-877-392-3375)
  • Fax the toll-free fax number at 1-877-FAX-FWA2 (1-877-329-3922)
  • Write the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board at:
    P.O. Box 27545
    Washington, D.C. 20038-7958
    (Attention: Hotline Operators)
Log on to for more information about your rights and details on how to report at