If you're serious about jump-starting your career, becoming an apprentice through CPCC can reward you in many ways. Other than the obvious value of work experience, you may work your way into a permanent position. You'll also be earning wages, and in some cases get tuition and fees covered.
Take these first steps:
- Prepare and submit your résumé to CPCC Career Services. They can assist you in making a positive impression.
- Indicate on the résumé the program in which you are enrolled, your GPA and the percentage of the program you have completed. For first year students, indicate that you are in the first or second term.
- Send the completed résumé in an attachment to email@example.com.
- If your résumé is sent to a employer, you will be notified.
- Note: Please do not submit a résumé if you are already involved in apprenticeship or internship program.