Transcript Requests from CPCC


An official transcript is issued only at the authorization by written request from the student concerned. A curriculum transcript is a copy of a student’s completed academic work at the time it is issued. It contains all course work, including degree and/or non-degree courses, taken while enrolled at Central Piedmont College (CPCC). CPCC will NOT issue a partial transcript. The college will automatically send all completed course work when a transcript is requested. CPCC does not provide any transcript submitted to our school from other schools or institutions.  
Transcripts are not issued unless all financial obligations to the college are fulfilled.

NC High School Equivalency Diploma/HiSet/TASC Transcripts

CPCC is no longer providing High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma/HiSet/TASC transcripts. High School Equivalency Diploma/HiSet/TASC transcripts can be found at the DiplomaSender.

Curriculum, Corporate and Continuing Education and Adult High School Transcripts

To Request a CPCC e-Transcript:

Ordering and tracking a transcript has never been so quick and easy. This option is our newest and fastest official transcript delivery option. CPCC is collaborating with the National Student Clearinghouse to give students the option of having their official transcript sent to recipients electronically. Learn more about e-Transcripts, as well as all associated fees, delivery options and more.

To Request a CPCC Paper Transcript:

Central Piedmont Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide SecurePrint, an online paper transcript ordering service, for both currently enrolled and previously enrolled students. Transcripts will be sent to the recipient by U.S. Postal Service 1st class mail. Students have the option to choose either a combined Curriculum/Continuing Education Transcript (CB) or an Adult High School (AHS) transcript. During the request process, select whether you need the transcript to be processed now, or upon posting of your degree.

To Request a Paper Transcript via Fax or Mail:

Print, complete, and return the CPCC transcript request form to:

Central Piedmont Community College
Student Records
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC  28235-5009 or
704.330.6007 (fax)

(Each official transcript is $5. This transcript fee needs to be submitted at the time of the request.)

To Request a CPCC Paper Transcript in Person:

Alumni and students may visit an Admissions, Registration and Records area at any CPCC campus to request transcripts.
(Each official transcript is $5. This transcript fee needs to be submitted at the time of the request.)

Transcripts are only available for pickup at the Records and Registration window in the Central High Building on Central Campus during regular business hours. A valid picture ID is required to pickup transcripts. The transcript will only be issued to the student requesting the transcript or to a third party with a valid picture ID who has written authorization from the student.  

Unofficial transcripts: Unofficial transcripts can be ordered by logging into MyCollege and clicking on the “Transcript” link under the Academic Profile section on the Students Menu screen. Unofficial transcripts may also be obtained in person at all CPCC campus locations. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.