Admissions Application - Admission to the College does not mean that students will be admitted immediately to programs with specific admissions requirements.

Address Change Form is available at any CPCC Records office.

Name Change Form is available at any CPCC Records office. Marriage license, birth certificate, or court decree is required for a name change.

Student Information Release Authorization Form will allow the student to authorize Central Piedmont Community College to release Information about his or her student records to a third party.

Transcript Request Form - CPCC - Official CPCC transcripts can be requested from any campus and will be mailed to the location of your choice.

Transcript Request Form - Previous Education - Contact your high school or former college/university to determine their transcript fee and procedures.