Transcript Requests from Previous Institutions

Requesting High School & College Transcripts:

Request Transcripts from High Schools & Previously Attended Colleges:

Transcripts should be requested from each institution attended. Each school has different requirements to obtain their transcripts and some may charge a fee.

If they mail the transcript to you, please leave the official transcripts sealed and bring them to the Student Records Office on Central Campus (Central High Room 261) or to the Admissions Desk at any area campus.

Transcripts that will be mailed directly to CPCC should be sent to the following address:

Central Piedmont Community College

Student Records

P.O. Box 35009
Charlotte, North Carolina 28235-5009

CPCC also accepts electronic transcripts through Parchment.

If you have not completed an Associate’s degree or higher, your high school transcript is required in order for you to be admitted to a program of study or to obtain financial aid.

NC High School Equivalency Diploma/HiSet/TASC Transcripts:

GED® Records Requests:

HiSET® Records Requests: (link is external)

TASC™ Records Requests: (link is external)

Request Transcripts from the Military:

Follow these links to request DD 214 and military transcripts:

DD 214:

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy:

Air Force:

International Transcripts:

If you attended college in another country, you must submit a certified copy of your transcript with an English translation and evaluation. The translation and evaluation must be completed though an agency recognized by NACES.

Verify receipt of External Transcripts via MyCollege:

After logging into MyCollege, select the Student Menu and click on “External Transcript Recv’d” to:

  • See if your official transcripts from other institutions (high school and/or college) are on file for admissions purposes.
  • Confirm whether the document we received is official and meets admissions requirements.