May 21 - July 17
Remember to register early for best selection! The grids below provide priority dates for currently enrolled students, the first open registration date for new and returning students and dates with extended in-person service hours. If you are a currently enrolled student, you will receive notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Registration services are available via the INTERNET almost round the clock. In-person assistance is available at all CPCC campuses during normal business hours, Monday-Thursday 8AM-6PM, Fridays, 8AM-4PM and during extended hours as published.
SUMMER and FALL Priority Registration
Specific dates will be posted during the Spring 2014 term.
|Student Type||Start Date (Time)|
|Corporate and Continuing Education Students
registering for CCE classes
|All Active Military and/or Veterans||TBA|
|Curriculum students currently enrolled for Spring 2014 in degree, diploma, or certificate programs with:|
|50+ completed credits||TBA|
|30-49 completed credits||TBA|
|10-29 completed credits||TBA|
|0 - 9 completed credits||TBA|
|All other currently enrolled students||TBA|
|Recent curriculum students not enrolled in Spring 2014:|
|Enrolled in Fall 2013 but not Spring 2014
and admitted into a CPCC program:
|New students admitted to programs
between 09/01/2013 and 03/01/2014:
|Career and College Promise students:||TBA|
For purposes of priority registration, completed credits do not include ungraded classes, audits, grades of "I" or "F", literacy classes, or non-credit continuing education classes. To see the number of credit hours you have earned, go online at CPCC Login log in, click on Students and then choose the "Priority Registration - View priority registration information" link.
|Summer Registration||May - May 20|
|Fall PreRegistration||May - June|
|Fall Registration||July - August 17|
|May - July (Monday - Thursday)||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION HOURS:
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Visit our Cashiering website for information on tuition, fees, payment deadlines and the refund policy.
SPRING SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT:
- Add Classes - Classes can be added at any point in the registration cycle from the beginning of the published registration period through the first 2 weekdays of the term or session.
- Drop Classes - Classes can be dropped through the 10% date of the class and will not appear on the student's record. Classes dropped after the 10% date up through the 35% date will be recorded as withdrawals and will appear on transcripts.
AUDIT A CURRICULUM COURSE:
No student will be allowed to change from a credit to an audit designation after:
- the first 4 weeks of a 16-week term (28 calendar days including the first day of the term)
- the first 2 weeks of an 8-week term (14 calendar days including the first day of the term)
- the first week of a 4-week term (7 calendar days including the first day of the term)
Visit our Admissions webpage for more information about being admitted to Central Piedmont Community College.