Spring 2013 Semester
January 10 - May 10
Remember to register early for best selection! The grids below provide priority dates for currently enrolled students, the first open registration date for new and returning students and dates with extended in-person service hours. If you are a currently enrolled student, you will receive notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Registration services are available via the INTERNET almost round the clock. In-person assistance is available at all CPCC campuses during normal business hours, Monday-Thursday 8AM-6PM, Fridays, 8AM-4PM and during extended hours as published.
SPRING Priority Registration
|Student Type||Start Date (Time)|
|Corporate and Continuing Education Students
registering for CCE classes
|Friday, Nov. 2nd (8:00 am)|
|Curriculum students currently enrolled for Fall 2012 in degree, diploma, or certificate programs with:|
|50+ completed credits||Friday, Nov. 2nd (Noon)|
|Active Military and/or Veterans||Saturday, Nov. 3rd (7:30 am)|
|30-49 completed credits||Monday, Nov. 5th (7:30 am)|
|10-29 completed credits||Tuesday, Nov. 6th (7:30 am)|
|0-9 completed credits||Wednesday, Nov. 7th (7:30 am)|
|All other currently enrolled students||Thursday, Nov. 8th (7:30 am)|
|Recent curriculum students not enrolled in Fall 2012:|
| Enrolled in Spring 2012 or Summer 2012 but not
Fall 2012 and admitted into a CPCC program:
|Friday, Nov. 9th (7:30 am)|
| New students admitted to CPCC programs
between 03/01/2012 and 10/18/2012:
|Friday, Nov. 9th (7:30 am)|
|Open Registration||Monday, Nov. 12th (7:30 am)|
|Career and College Promise students:||Monday, Nov. 12th (7:30 am)|
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION HOURS:
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Visit our Cashiering website for information on tuition, fees, payment deadlines and the refund policy.
SPRING SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT:
- Add Classes - Classes can be added at any point in the registration cycle from the beginning of the published registration period through the first 2 weekdays of the term or session (Jan 10-11).
- Drop Classes - Classes can be dropped through the 10% date of the class and will not appear on the student's record. Classes dropped after the 10% date up through the 35% date will be recorded as withdrawals and will appear on transcripts.
AUDIT A CURRICULUM COURSE:
No student will be allowed to change from a credit to an audit designation after:
- the first 4 weeks of a 16-week term (28 calendar days including the first day of the term)
- the first 2 weeks of an 8-week term (14 calendar days including the first day of the term)
- the first week of a 4-week term (7 calendar days including the first day of the term)
Visit our Admissions webpage for more information about being admitted to Central Piedmont Community College.