Spring 2016 Semester
Spring Terms Dates: January 11 - May 10
- First Short Session: January 11 - March 4
- Second Short Session: March 14 - May 10
Registration services are available via thevia MyCollege. In-person assistance is available at all CPCC campuses during normal business hours.
Open Registration for the Second Short Session
Nov. 16 - March 13
- Add Classes - Classes can be added at any point in the registration cycle from the beginning of the published registration period through the first 2 weekdays of the term or session.
- Drop Classes - Classes can be dropped through the 10% date of the class and will not appear on the student's transcript. Classes dropped after the 10% date up through the 35% date will be recorded as withdrawals and will appear on transcripts.
No student will be allowed to change from a credit to an audit designation after:
- The first 4 weeks of a 16-week term (28 calendar days including the first day of the term).
- The 2 weeks of an 8-week term (14 calendar days including the first day of the term).
- The first week of a 4-week term (7 calendar days including the first day of the term).
Registration procedures and fees for an audited class are the same as those for regular credit and non-credit enrollment.